Saturday, February 21, 2009

Anime shopping

After lunch, my brother bring me to Sarawak Plaza to buy stuff. (since he wants to buy celestial being stand from Gundam 00 I follow lol~) We first went to game shop and I found lots of hentai games, SIMS, red alert, warcraft, starcraft, (ooo~ and devil may cry) but too bad no yaoi games there for me (so sad cuz i'm a yaoi fan). Ok, going to 'my brother's paradise shop' with full of toys he buys his gudams there... yea yea~ And... Finally, to my paradise lol~ it's called the 'Manhua Music'. Full of anime stickers, CDs, artbook, posters, games, keychains, handphone strape and others... K, 1st I buy my poster (I choose you! Vampire Knight) then I buy a Code Geass handphone strape and my bro buys a artbook for Gundam 00 RM 40+ $ (knew it) before going home...ah~ so tired... and I'm now here typing lol~

1 comment: