Friday, July 30, 2010

Vongola Weapon Version X




Finally... Their own version, it's just that Gokudera Hayato's one looks weird though and Ryohei's too plain... (But I still prefer Tsuna's ^^~) Anyways, all that left now are Thunder (where's Lambo anyway?) and Mist, huh... I just hope they have their own version of new form of weapons and style of fighting like for instance, new attacks e.g. :- Tsuna might include flames on his legs and his gloves turn into metal claws or something? nyahaha~ I named it X-Gloves Version Vongola Ring Decimo : Emperor di Cielo !!! XD... as if, or Hibari-san might use spikes made of cloud flames to attack? (P.S. this is not true... Just my own creation ^^) lots more but not going further than this, *Ahem... But still, I think Tsuna's lack of attacks. Tsuna only has close combat and long/mid range attack not to mention that the attack will be useless if it doesn't hit like the X-burner... It's just showing full force of power. He should try make use of the Zero Point Breakthrough 1st Edition too by, for instance, freezing his flames to form a weapon made of ice or something...(Just giving opinion so please don't think bad of me^^) Anyway I just pray that this time they'll really fight back and win, oh and hope for Primo to come out again ~kya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment